Sunday, May 4, 2008

A photo? Why, yes, of course...

We stopped by the annual Collierville festival, "Fair on the Square", for some traditional spring fun with lots of food, talent acts, arts and crafts, and of course, lots of animals.

When we stopped to take a photo of this mule hitch team, the mule on the left was looking right at me, and the one on the right was looking the other way. As soon as he spied my camera, he leaned his head in and posed, perfectly. Every time I raised my camera, he did the same thing...what a pro! Is this not a sweet pair? They are 20 and 21 years old respectively, and the sweetest animals you could meet.

This weekend has been very busy, but fun...I hope that yours has been the same!

9 comments:

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Yes, it is! Very, very cute. :)

Tanya Breese said...

Look how cute they are!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful twins.

PAT said...

Great photo, Andrea.

I think I've about decided to start a photo blog. I don't know if I can do a photo a day, though! I'll look at Blogger and see what I can come up with.

I enjoy your site so much!
Pat

PAT said...

PS: I'll continue with the Back Porch, even though I have a photo blog.

Pat

Jim Klenke said...

Awesome picture, they were willing, you know some can be such asses.

Greyhound Girl said...

They are so cute and it's nice to have such cooperative subjects!

And the festival sounds grand!

brian stout said...

great shot! how funny that he posed for you!

Halcyon said...

Hee! I often think animals like to pose for photos just as much as humans.